On the drive from Lucerne, Switzerland to Florence, Italy, we made a short stop at Pisa. These are some of the pictures from that visit. Please excuse the cheezy picture of me in front of the tower. My friend made me take it and, of course, it is the only picture that actually shows the "lean." It was incredibly difficult to get a full shot that didn't have somebody "holding it up" or kicking it or doing something touristy so that was my best one. Haha. There were a lot of arches and a lot of statues of naked boys.. it was very interesting to say the least. The last picture was actually taken in Florence but it didn't upload for some reason so I am posting it here.























I love seeing a reminder of our trip every couple of weeks. It's splendid.
ReplyDeleteAL
Actually, the "cheesy" picture of you infront of the tower was probably my favorite and I didn't think it was very cheesy at all.
ReplyDelete